January 06, 2014
Cloud Industry Will Learn How to Succeed with SMBs at Cloud4SMB Expo
Norwalk, CT—January 7, 2014— TMC today announced that Cloud4SMB Expo will highlight exciting new opportunities for cloud providers in the small and medium business (SMB) market. The event will be held January 28-31, 2014, at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Florida, and will offer real-world business strategies and implications for growing businesses aiming to leverage the benefits of cloud computing solutions.
Traditionally, the cloud phenomenon has been focused almost exclusively on opportunities for the large enterprise. The agenda for Cloud4SMB Expo is uniquely positioned to deliver the latest insight on how to succeed in the SMB marketplace. Sessions at Cloud4SMB Expo include:
- Reseller/VAR/Integrator/MSP Track: How You Can Effectively Sell to SMBs
- The SMB Cloud Market Needs You!
- What’s in a Platform? Building for Delivery to Your SMBs
- Is Your Network Ready for Cloud Services?
- Trust is the Backbone of Your Cloud Success
- Deploying Applications in a Virtual Server Environment: Developing a Roadmap
- Why the Cloud is Your Path to SMB Revenue
- Helping SMBs Go Mobile
- Adding Communications to Your Product Suite
- Is Storage as a Service the Next Great Opportunity?
- Picking the Right Hardware for Your SMB Customers
- Are Your SMB Customers Secure?
- End-User Track: Making The Right Cloud Choices for Your SMB
- What Cloud Offers SMBs
- Collaboration in the Cloud, a Simpler Way to Communicate
- Differentiation Through a Customer-Centric Cloud Approach
- BC/DR: Making Sure Your SMB is Prepared for Anything
- What You Need to Know About Your Cloud Services
- Evolution of the Mobile SMB
- What To Do If Your Phone System is Costing You Money
- Cloud Migration 101
“Cloud4SMB Expo is a unique forum for the SMB market. It’s specifically designed to provide SMBs knowledge and best practices to complete successful cloud migrations, as well as the feedback and insight from leading companies on differentiating features and technologies within the cloud ecosystem,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We’re eager to hear from all of the Cloud4SMB speakers this year, and learn what’s next—and best—in cloud computing.”
Cloud4SMB Expo is supported by Platinum Sponsors Whoa.com, Windstream and AllWorx; Gold Sponsor TransCertain; and Silver Sponsors Airwatch, H20 Overgroup and Infinitely Virtual.
Registration for Cloud4SMB Expo is now open, contact Frank Coppola at 203-853-6800 x131 for more information. For media inquiries, contact Ashley Baster. For exhibitor or sponsorship opportunities, contact Joe Fabiano at 203.852.6800 ext. 132 or Maureen Gambino at 203.852.6800 ext. 109.
For the latest Cloud4SMB news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @Cloud4SMBExpo.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, Customer, and Internet Telephony. M2Mevolution is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading business technology event, as well as industry events: Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; Customer Experience (CX) Hot Trends Symposium; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developer Conference; LatinComm Conference and Expo; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Mobile Payment Conference; Software Telco Congress, StartupCamp; Super Wi-Fi Summit - The Global Spectrum Sharing and TV White Space Event; SIP Trunking-Unified Communications Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo III; Fitness and Sports Wearable Technology (FAST) Expo II, WebRTC Conference & Expo IV; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Cassandra Tucker