September 15, 2016
The Communications & Business Transformation Event of the Year, ITEXPO 2017 Releases Agenda
Leading event in Florida focuses on Channel, MSPs, APIs, Enterprise Communications, Hot Topics in Tech and Communication and Service Provider Trends
Norwalk, CT—September 15, 2016— TMC announced today the conference program for ITEXPO Florida, being held February 8-10, 2017 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. The enterprise mid-market, resellers and service providers attend for three full days of content, six collocated events, powerful keynotes, an interactive exhibit floor and hours of dedicated networking time.
“The communications industry is experiencing exciting growth as many vendors are developing new and innovative product and services. ITEXPO continues to reflect this evolution and we’ve never before had so much insightful content in one event,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “Companies of all sizes and from all sectors will join us at ITEXPO, and we look forward to helping them develop new business relationships and to adopt more intelligent solutions that will transform their businesses.”
The Conference Program Includes:
Keynote Presentations announced to date:
- Fritz Hendricks, President at Onvoy
- Sumit Dhawan, Senior Vice President and General Manager, End User Computing at VMware
IDEA Showcase - Startup Pitch Event
All About the API
- Enabling the API Economy
- What Companies Think about when they Formulate their API Strategy
- Panel: Creating Contexual Experiences by Embedding Voice and Messaging into Apps
- Panel: Bringing Telecom Innovation to Market Faster with APIs
- Tips for Adding Real-time Communications to Your
- What App Users Want from APIs
- Panel: Raising The Bar for SMS - How Cloud Communications APIs are Driving Innovation in Legacy Telco Service
- Panel: Common Mistakes to Avoid when Building your API
- Consequences of an Unhealthy API – What Businesses Need to Know
- Mobile-first Communications APIs and The Mobile Last Mile
- Managing the API Lifecycle for Successful Development and Adoption
- Panel: What MSPs Need to Know About APIs
- Turbocharge your API Strategy with SDK
- Moving Toward a Modular Enterprise
- Panel: The Embedded Communications Revolution: How WebRTC will Change Everything
Business Communications Essentials
- Communicating and Collaborating with Different Generations in the Workforce
- The Case for UC Diagnostics
- Panel: Unlocking Worker Productivity through Mobile Devices
- Intellicom Analytics Research
- Enterprise Communications: It's Personal
- Panel: Cut the UC Hype: Which Deployment Model is Right for You?
Hot Topics in Tech and Communications
- From CIO to CDO: How to Drive Innovation and Value with Data
- Leveraging Analytics for Business Intelligence
- Panel: How will Machine Learning and AI Impact Businesses?
- Panel: Demystifying SD-WAN
- Update: International Cloud Computing Standards
- Containerization as an Alternative to Traditional Virtualization
- Women in Tech
- Chillin' Like a Villain: Applying Critical Thinking to Security
- Adaptive Security: The Next Layer of Defense
- How Businesses are Embracing VR
- Panel: New Revenue Opportunities with Communications Apps
- Threat Actors Explored: Grandmothers, Gangsters, Guerrillas and Governments
- They Work for Us, Litigating Away the Innovation in Internet Security
- Panel: Emerging Technologies Likely to Influence Your Business
- Finding Your Niche in the Cloud
- The Modern MSP: Recurring Revenues and New Business Opportunities from Office 365
- Panel: So You Want to Build a Successful Hosted Cloud Communications Business
- Panel: How to Differentiate Your Telecom, Managed, Hosted, and Cloud Services for Revenue Growth
- Moving from MSP to MSSP for Fun and Profit
- Why Automation is Critical for MSPs to Succeed
- Panel: How Network Function Virtualization (NFV) is Reshaping Managed Services in the 21st Century
- The Emergence of Workplace as a Service
- CyberSecurity as a Managed Service
- Managed Network Services for Small Businesses
- Become Indispensable: How to Become "Sticky" and Make Your Clients Love You
- Panel: What Every SMB Wants to KNow about MSPs – and the Right Answers
Service Provider Trends and Topics
- Mobility and Software Solutions for Asset Lifecycle Management and Capex Optimization
- Panel: The Growth & Importance of Data Analytics
- Panel: The Evolution of Networks and Services: How Virtualization is Shaping the Solutions of Tomorrow
- Virtualizing the Network: Lowering CAPEX, OPEX and Increasing Flexibility
- Talking Analytics in the Age of Software Defined Networks
- Monetizing Communications Services in a Digital World
- SIP Forum
- Panel: Why Are Operators Struggling with Digital Transformation?
- Protecting Your Customers in a Digital Economy
What's New in Enterprise Communications
- Making Skype for Business Work for Your Business
- Context, Wearables, and WebRTC: Communications Next
- Intellicom Analytics Research
- Panel: Expanding WebRTC Capabilities Beyond the Typical Use Cases
- Panel: Digital Transformation: Are You Using the Right Tools to Collaborate?
- Surviving the eFlood: Using Technology to Avoid Drowning in Email
- Panel: Expect the Unexpected: What’s Next for Enterprise Networks
To be considered for speaking opportunities in any of these sessions please complete the online form http://itexpo.tmcnet.com/east/call-for-papers.aspx. ITEXPO speakers must adhere 100% to TMC’s “no commercialism” policy. If speakers cannot avoid commercialism, please do not submit a proposal. Questions regarding speaking opportunities at ITEXPO should be sent to Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146 or Erik Linask at 203-852-6800 x284.
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsor: Digium; Platinum Sponsors: 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Sangoma, Sansay, Yealink; Gold Sponsors: ABP Tech, NetSapiens, Snom, Teli, Taqua, Vitelity and Vodia Networks.
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Alicia Young