November 03, 2016
Certified Public Cloud Architect Course Joins ITEXPO for Fort Lauderdale Event
New Intensive Course Prepares Developers, System Integrators, VARs, Resellers and UC Vendors for AWS and Azure Certification Exams
Norwalk, CT—November 3, 2016— TMC announced today that Certified Public Cloud Architect Course joined ITEXPO Florida, being held February 8-10, 2017 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. Certified Public Cloud Architect Course is a three day intensive boot-camp comprised of lectures, labs, quizzes and a final examination to teach attendees how to design professional solutions using both the Amazon AWS and the Microsoft Azure platforms. This course will be instructed by Shidan Gouran, CEO of Gulf Pearl Ltd. and a serial entrepreneur, whose accomplishments include the founding of a Canadian CLEC, development of an award winning PBX system, a popular Video on Demand and DRM solution, and development of the first Android Smart TV platform in the consumer electronics industry.
“Whether you’re looking for a promotion in your current position or exploring new career opportunities, being able to add AWS Certified Solutions Architect and Certified Microsoft Azure Architect to your resume is invaluable,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “Both exams are notoriously difficult to pass and successfully completing our Certified Public Cloud Architect Course will ensure you have the skills and knowledge to give you the edge up on these tests.”
Workshop Program Overview:
- AWS EC2, Azure Virtual machines
Docker & Container Services
- AWS EC2 Container, Azure Docker Virtual Machine Extension.
Storage & CDN
- Object storage - AWS S3, Azure Storage
- Block storage - AWS EBS, Azure Block Storage
- Hybrid storage - Azure StorSimple, AWS Storage Gateway
- Archiving - AWS Glacier, Azure Backup
- Amazon Cloudfront, Azure CDN
- Importing & Exporting of data
- Azure SQL Database, AWS Relational Database Service (RDS), AWS Redshift
- Azure DocumentDB, AWS DynamoDB
- Azure Redis, AWS Elastic Cache
- AWS Identity Access Management, AWS Directory Service, Azure Directory Service
- Azure Traffic Manager, Route 53
- Azure Virtual Network, AWS VPC
- Azure ExpressRoute, AWS Direct Connect
- Azure Media Service, AWS Elastic Transcoder, AWS Cognitor, AWS Mobile Analytics
- AWS Lambda, Azure Logic Apps
- AWS SNS
- Amazon API Gateway, Azure API Management
- AWS SQS, Azure Batch
- AWS SWF, Azure Service Bus
- A high level overview of all AWS and Azure services will be provided as part of the course.
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsors: Digium, RingCentral; Platinum Sponsors: 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Sangoma, Sansay, Talkdesk, Yealink; Gold Sponsors: ABP Tech, IBM, NetSapiens, Snom, Teli, Taqua, Vitelity and Voxbone.
For more information or to register for the Certified Public Cloud Architect Course, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Alicia Young