Targeted track provides education and use cases on WebRTC, SIP Trunking, Security, Digital Marketing Techniques and more.
Norwalk, CT – November 7, 2016 – TMC announced today Telecom Reseller Week returns to ITEXPO, held February 8-10, 2017 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. Telecom Reseller Week provides a forum for attendees to learn about cutting edge new technology they can represent, to meet with new potential partners and to study proven sales techniques that help improve performance. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions.
“In a fast paced industry, keeping up with the latest technologies and trends is vital. Telecom Reseller Week provides a forum to discuss the latest solutions and topics relevant for today’s resellers while also providing an opportunity to network and develop meaningful partnerships,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We’re confident attendees will leave this conference with the insight they need for a successful 2017 and beyond.”
Telecom Reseller Sessions include:
Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- 9:00 a.m. - Security Tools and Techniques
- 9:30 a.m. - Monetizing Security Opportunities Panel
- 10:00 a.m. - The Cases for WebRTC
- 10:30 a.m.- Monetizing WebRTC Panel
- 11:00 a.m. - Keynote Presentation
- 11:30 a.m. – Keynote Presentation
- 1:00 p.m. - Re-Thinking Testing
- 1:30 p.m. - Profit from Endpoint Testing
- 4:00 p.m. - Keynote Presentation
- 4:30 p.m.- Keynote Presentations by IBM
- 5:00 p.m. – Exhibit Hall Grand Opening Reception
Thursday, February 9
- 10:00 a.m. – Keynote Presentation by Onvoy
- 10:30 a.m. – Keynote Presentation by Vmware
- 11:00 a.m. – Exhibit Hall Open
- 1:00 p.m. - SIP Trunk Problems and Mitigation
- 1:30 p.m. - Resolving SIP Trunking Problems Panel
- 2:00 p.m. - Marketing and Improving Your Business Image
- 3:30 p.m. - Digital Marketing Techniques that Really Work
- 4:00 p.m. – IDEA Showcase- Startup Pitch Event
- 8:00 p.m. – ITEXPO After Dark Networking Party
Friday, February 10, 2017
- 11:00 a.m. – Exhibit Hall Open
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsors: Digium, RingCentral; Platinum Sponsors: 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Sangoma, Sansay, Talkdesk, Yealink; Gold Sponsors: ABP Tech, IBM, NetSapiens, Snom, Teli, Taqua, Vitelity and Voxbone.
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
About Telecom Reseller
Telecom Reseller is your source for news, information and insight on Unified Communications, Cloud and Collaboration. We report extensively on enterprise grade cloud, mobility, Skype, WebRTC and on prem based solutions. Our eBulletins, podcasts, broadcasts, online and print editions reach over 40,000 qualified readers. For a free subscription visit http://telecomreseller.com/subscribe-form/. Connect your story with the channel, enterprise end user and carrier communities: Contact Carole Sangiorgio for a media kit email@example.com and visit www.telecomreseller.com.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Alicia Young