The founder of MoNage will share valuable insight at startup competition during the leading communication and business transformation event
Norwalk, CT – November 15, 2016 – TMC announced that Jeff Pulver, founder of MoNage, will present a keynote during IDEA Showcase at ITEXPO, which is being held February 8-10, 2017 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, FL. IDEA Showcase offers a forum for new companies to take center stage and present their innovative ideas and business plans. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event bringing together service providers, enterprises, government agencies, resellers, vendors and developers to discuss the latest innovations that are changing the marketplace.
Pulver’s keynote takes place at 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, February 9 and will explore the future of communications and the impact ChatBots will have in changing the way we communicate with each other and exchange information over the Internet.
“The way information is shared on the Internet is about to fundamentally change.” said Pulver. “The way we currently surf the net, interact over the net and share information will look very dated just a few years from now. The ChatBot Revolution will disrupt business as usual and will require many to rethink their Internet strategy.”
“As a futurist and successful internet entrepreneur, Jeff Pulver’s industry insight is important to all ITEXPO attendees but especially for the entrepreneurs and startups attending IDEA Showcase,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We are excited to welcome Jeff and look forward to hearing his vision for the future of the communications industry.”
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsors: Digium, RingCentral; Platinum Sponsors: 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Sangoma, Sansay, Talkdesk Yealink; Gold Sponsors: ABP Tech, IBM, NetSapiens, Snom, Teli, Taqua, Vitelity, and Voxbone
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Alicia Young