December 05, 2016
Explore What's New in Enterprise Communications at ITEXPO in Florida
Leading Communications and Business Transformation Event of the Year Adds Important Content for the Enterprise Audience
Norwalk, CT—December 5, 2016— TMC announced today the addition of the What's New in Enterprise Communications Track at ITEXPO, to be held February 8-10, 2017 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. The enterprise mid-market resellers and service providers attend for three full days of content, eight different special events and training opportunities, powerful keynotes, an interactive exhibit floor and hours of dedicated networking time.
“There’s so much disruption in the enterprise space as companies look for the right tools to drive collaboration and deliver the best possible customer experience,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “The Enterprise Communications track gathers the industry’s brightest and most successful leaders to share their invaluable insight with ITEXPO attendees.”
What's New in Enterprise Communications takes place over two days of ITEXPO. Current sessions and speakers include:
- Making Skype for Business Work for Your Business - Eric Bauer of AudioCodes and Dan Foster of MegaPath
- Context, Wearables, and WebRTC: Communications Next - Tom Wesselman of Plantronics
- Intellicom Analytics Research
- Panel: Expanding WebRTC Capabilities Beyond the Typical Use Cases - Lantre Barr of Blacc Spot Media, Alexey Goloshubin of Bit6, Alan Percy of Dialogic and Chip Wilcox of Temasys Communications
- Panel: Digital Transformation: Are You Using the Right Tools to Collaborate? - Vishal Brown of Yorktel, Todd Carothers of CounterPath, Nali Giliana of Prysm and Neal Tilley of Alcatel Lucent Enterprise
- Panel: Customer Service, Evolved Part I - Mayur Anadkat of Five9, Richard Kenny of Plantronics and Erik Linask of TMC
- Panel: Customer Service, Evolved Part II - Mayur Anadkat of Five9, Richard Kenny of Plantronics and Erik Linask of TMC
- Panel: Expect the Unexpected: What’s Next for Enterprise Networks - Fred Posner of LOD Communications, Khalid Raza of Viptela and M.H. Raza of Fiber Mountain
To view the full ITEXPO agenda click here. Speakers are updated daily.
Diamond Sponsors, Digium®, Inc., RingCentral, Platinum Sponsors, 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Inc., Grandstream Networks, Inc. , Sangoma, Sansay , Talkdesk, Yealink, Gold Sponsors, ABP Technology, IBM, NetSapiens, Snom, Sonus, Speech Mobility, Teli, Vitelity and Voxbone
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Alicia Young