The Leading Communications and Business Transformation Event of the Year Takes an In-depth Look at the Latest Industry Trends
Norwalk, CT—December 6, 2016— TMC announced today the Hot Topics in Tech and Communications Track at ITEXPO, to be held February 8-10, 2017 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. The enterprise mid-market, resellers and service providers attend for three full days of content, eight different special events and training opportunities, powerful keynotes, an interactive exhibit floor and hours of dedicated networking time.
“The technology and communications industry is constantly evolving and keeping up with new trends and solutions can be a time consuming and fruitless task. We’ve spent a lot of time researching and talking to experts to develop a track that highlights the most important and hottest topics affecting your business now,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman.
Hot Topics in Tech and Communications takes place over all three days of ITEXPO. Current sessions and speakers include:
- From CIO to CDO: How to Drive Innovation and Value with Data - Greg Arnette of Sonian
- Leveraging Analytics for Business Intelligence - Parker Smith of ADTRAN
- How AI is Changing the Customer Experience - Andy Gottlieb of Talari Networks, Tom Guggino of Telstra and Darrell Long of Versa Networks
- Panel: Demystifying SD-WAN
- Update: International Cloud Computing Standards
- Containerization as an Alternative to Traditional Virtualization
- Women in Tech
- Building the Customer Experience Strategy with Millenial Appeal
- Chillin' Like a Villain: Applying Critical Thinking to Security
- Leveraging the Power of the Cloud to Make People Happy - Greg Meyer of WMPH Vacations and Enzo Signore of 8x8
- Panel: New Revenue Opportunities with Communications Apps - Michael Affronti of Fuze and Steven Johnson of Ingate Systems
- Threat Actors Explored: Grandmothers, Gangsters, Guerrillas and Governments - Brian Contos of Securonix
- They Work for Us, Litigating Away the Innovation in Internet Security - Joseph Pizzo of Securonix
- Panel: Emerging Technologies Likely to Influence Your Business
To view the full ITEXPO agenda click here. Speakers are updated daily.
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsors, Digium®, Inc., RingCentral, Platinum Sponsors, 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Inc., Grandstream Networks, Inc. , Sangoma, Sansay , Talkdesk, Yealink, Gold Sponsors, ABP Technology, IBM, NetSapiens, Snom, Sonus, Speech Mobility, Teli, Vitelity and Voxbone
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Alicia Young