January 09, 2017
Telco Service Providers Network (TSPN) Joins ITEXPO Florida 2017 as Exhibitor & Platinum Sponsor
Telco Service Providers Network (TSPN) will explore emerging developments and trends February 8-10 at world’s leading business technology show
Trumbull, CT—January 9, 2017— Telco Service Providers Network (TSPN), a rapidly growing LinkedIn group, announced today that it has signed on as a Platinum Sponsor at ITEXPO, held February 8-10, 2017 at Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. The Telco Service Providers Network will be showcasing their online presence with an informal Meet n’ Greet on Wednesday February 8 from 5-7 p.m. in meeting Room 114 (next to Exhibit Hall B). Refreshments will be served! Also scheduled is a discussion period on Thursday, Feb 9 at 2:00 p.m. about How to Grow Your Profit in 2017.
At ITEXPO, executives, technology buyers, sellers, resellers and manufacturers from companies of all sizes and industries will assemble to forge new business partnerships, collaborate and learn together and from one another. Dozens of conferences sessions, keynotes and panels will be focused on helping attendees move their businesses forward.
Registration for ITEXPO is now open. For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
About Telco Service Providers Network - TSPN]:
TSPN was created as a group on LinkedIn to provide a neutral forum for discussion where interesting individuals can share ideas & solutions, as well as stay informed on what is being developed and what is emerging in the Communications World. Hosted, Rented, or On-Premise: let’s ask questions, share ideas, and offer solutions.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
TMC Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Alicia Young