January 31, 2017
CSF to Attend this Year's CVx Expo in Fort Lauderdale
Somerset, NJ, (January, 31 2017) — CSF, a leader in toll-free provisioning and texting, will be attending CVx Expo collocated with ITEXPO held February 8-10, 2017 at Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center. The industry-leading business technology event, produced by Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC), brings together IT professionals and experts to explore the latest technology and trends in cloud, VoIP, WebRTC, unified communications and much more.
During the event CSF will be showcasing the latest features and capabilities of 8MS and 8MS TeXT, and offer free hands-on product training sessions by our experts.
Frank Lauria, EVP of Sales & Business Development at CSF says, “We look forward to attending the CVx ITEXPO every year. The event has proven to be valuable in maintaining some of our strongest relations with our current resporg clients, building new relationships, and learning about current trends and innovation happening in the field.”
Lauria will also be on the CVx “Dynamite Execution when Collaborative Minds Think Alike” panel on Thursday, February 9 at 2pm, where he and other panelists will be discussing how your company can overcome simple challenges in Toll-Free and DID, scalable changes that can add value, and how to spark better user experiences. Additional panel members include representatives from FracTEL, OPT Teleservices, and Schneider Rucinski Enterprise.
In addition, CSF’s software provides Least Cost Routing (LCR) capabilities that allow carriers to save 20% or more on their Toll-Free call originating traffic. Featured in the January, 2011 issue of Internet Telephony, CSF’s “Toll-Free Voice Services Are Alive and Growing” article, CSF is a recognized leader in the Toll-Free industry.
About CSF Corporation:
CSF is the leader in toll-free provisioning, texting, and Least Cost Routing (LCR) software. We help our customers save time and money by simplifying and automating their toll-free voice and text provisioning, and reducing their carrier costs through optimized LCR. For more information, visit http://csfcorp.com/
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
(732) 302-0222 EXT. 6611
Edited by Stefania Viscusi