February 23, 2017
ITEXPO 2017 Attracts nearly 7,000 Attendees from Across the Communications Industry
Leading communications and business transformation event ends a week of informative programming, powerful keynotes and hours of networking with industry leaders.
Trumbull, CT – February 23, 2017 – TMC announced that ITEXPO, held February 8-10, 2017 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, concluded with a robust three days of educational programming, hands on training, live demos, keynotes, exhibits and networking events. ITEXPO proved once again to be the leading communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions.
Since its launch 18 years ago, ITEXPO continues to be the one event where telecom and IT professionals, C-levels and business owners, developers, and the Channel all gather to learn in conference sessions and conduct business on the show floor. It is the annual meeting point where buyers of communications hardware and services can sit face-to-face with hundreds of manufacturers and solutions providers in one place, for three incredibly productive days.
“As the communications industry continues to grow, ITEXPO has evolved to become so much more than just another tradeshow. The 2017 Fort Lauderdale event once again proved to be the best resource for training, knowledge, networking and selecting solutions,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “The positive feedback and buzz surrounding this event has been overwhelming and we can’t wait to see how ITEXPO expands over the next year.”
- 6,971 Attendees
- 124 Sponsors and Exhibitors
- 100 sessions with 198 Speakers spread across:
- Business Communications Essentials
- Hot Topics in Tech and Communications
- Service Provider Trends and Topics
- What's New in Enterprise Communications
- 7 Keynotes and a Special Keynote Panel:
- Jonathan Adelstein, President and CEO, The Wireless Infrastructure Association
- Curtis Peterson, SVP of Cloud Operations, RingCentral
- Peter Bailey, President & CEO, Vertical Communications
- Chris Drake, Chief Technology Officer, iconectiv
- Jamie Thomas, General Manager, Strategy & Development, IBM
- Sumit Dhawan, Senior Vice President and General Manager, End User Computing, VMware
- Jeff Pulver, Founder, PulverHWC
- Special General Session: Cloud UC - Innovation Awaits
- Curtis Peterson, SVP of Cloud Operations, RingCentral
- Matt McGinnis, VP, Product Marketing, 8x8
- Mark C. Straton, VP, Product Marketing & Media Relations, Broadsoft
- Rich Tehrani, CEO, Group Editor-in-Chief, TMC
- 11 Unique Special Events and Training
- The Blockchain Event
- Wireless Repair Roundup
- Asterisk from Scratch
- All About the API
- Channel Vision Expo (CVx)
- Content Marketing & Marketing Automation Workshop
- MSP Expo
- Real Time Web Solutions
- Telecom Reseller
- IDEA Showcase & Reception
- Conference Networking Party at the Atlantic Hotel & Spa
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsors, Digium®, Inc., RingCentral, Platinum Sponsors, 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Inc., iconectiv, Grandstream Networks, Inc., Sangoma, Sansay, T38FAX, Talkdesk, Telnyx, Telephony Depot, Yealink, Gold Sponsors, 8x8, ABP Technology, IBM, NetSapiens, Snom/Vtech, Sonus, Speech Mobility, Teli, Vitelity and Voxbone
Exhibitors included 1st Point Communications, Acrobits, AdTradr Corporation, Agile Literacy , Aheeva, AireSpring, Akuvox, Algo Communication, Allied Powers LLC, App River, Atlinks Enterprise Limited, beroNet GmbH, Bicom Systems, Broward County Chamber of Commerce, Call Cabinet, CCG Telecom, ChannelVision Magazine, Compliance Solutions, Content Boost, CoreDial, CSF Corp, CTAM, CTD, CyberData Corp, Denwa Technology Corp, DIDX, D-Link, Domestic Communications Assistance Center (NDCAC), Enqwest, EPCOM, Escene, Fanvil, Faxback, FaxSipIt Services Inc, FISPA, Flying Voice, FracTEL/WiredIQ, Fusion, Global Strategic Accountants, Global Telecom Exchange, Glue Networks, Granite Telecom, Jenne, Inc., Kaleidoscope, Kerauno, KodaCloud, Konftel, Level 3 Communications, mGage, MNK Group, NACT, Nanjing Hanlong Technology Co. Ltd., NetGen Communications, Nexogy, NMSaas, Obihai, OneBill Software, Inc., Ooma, OPT Services, PC Liquidations, Phenix, PhoenixSoft, PortaOne, Inc, Profitec Billing Services, ReadyNet, ReadyTalk, Reve Systems, Rigor Systems, Sennheiser, SFTA, SimpleWan, Subsentio, Synway, TCG, Telarus, Telecom Reseller, Teledynamics, Telinta, Telispire, Telstra, Temasys, Tender Software, TIBCO, Tigerpaw Software, TimelyBill, Toga Customer Services, TransNexus, Unimax, United Cloud/ViBE, V1 VoIP, Vbet, Verizon, Viking Electronics, VoIP Innovations, Voip Supply, VoIPSwitch, WCS, Xcast Labs, Xorcom, Xtel, Yeastar, Ytel, Zoro.IM and Zycoo.
The next ITEXPO event will return to the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Florida on February 14-16, 2018. The call for speakers and registration are now open. For more information, contact email@example.com. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Alicia Young