The 2018 Fort Lauderdale Event opens call for papers.
Trumbull, CT – July 17, 2017 – TMC announced today The Blockchain Event is accepting speaking proposals through August 31 for the event held February 15-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Blockchain Event is directed at entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, enthusiasts, executives, product managers and developers of both established enterprises and innovative startups who are interested in learning how the Blockchain, one of the most important information technology inventions of our time, can lead to a mass transformation in industry, both its opportunities and threats.
“Companies attend The Blockchain Event to develop new business relationships, grow existing partnerships and adopt more intelligent strategies. The individuals that speak, then have the unique opportunity to share insight and establish themselves as experts with an audience ready to invest in Blockchain,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We look forward to receiving presentation proposals and learning from this year’s speakers.”
Although all submission topics will be considered for The Blockchain Event, conference organizers will be most interested in proposals featuring a special focus on the following topics:
- Blockchain Training
- Internet of Value
- Web 3.0, Decentralization & Cryptography
- Emerging Opportunities
- Regulations & Policy for a Decentralized World
- Speculating on the Future
Registration for the Blockchain Event is now open. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org . For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Blockchain Event news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @BlockchainEvent.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Alicia Young