Trumbull, CT – November 14, 2017 – TMC today announced the service provider track solutions at ITEXPO to be held February 14-16 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. The enterprise mid-market, resellers and service providers attend for 3 full days of content, 6 collocated events, training opportunities, powerful keynotes, an interactive exhibit floor and hours of dedicated networking time.
“Over the years, ITEXPO has established itself as the go-to resource for the service provider community with its unmatched educational sessions, high level keynotes, training workshops, case studies and networking opportunities,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “The service provider solutions track offers unique insight into the technologies and topics shaping the industry.”
The Service Provider Solutions Track includes the following sessions:
- Uptime is Critical for Brand Reputation
- What Every Service Provider Should Know About the API Economy
- Digital Transformation + Lean IT: How the European Power Grid got an Efficiency Boost
- Cutting-Edge Cloud Solutions for your VoIP Business
- Delivering Telco-grade Services from an IT-grade Cloud
- Biometrics for Verification and Authentication
- Should my Interconnected VoIP Company Become a Private Telecommunications Carrier
- Applications Providers: The New Voice Provider
- The Evolution of Networks and Services: How Virtualization is Reshaping Communications
- Virtualization, Automation and DevOps – Why it’s Taking so Long for Telcos?
- Consumption Economy vs. Subscription Economy: Which Model will Win?
To view the full ITEXPO agenda click here. Speakers are updated daily.
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsors, Digium®, Inc., Platinum sponsors, 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Sangoma, Sansay, Telnyx, Windstream, Yealink, Gold sponsors, ABP Tech, Snom/ Vtech, Speech Mobility, Vitelity and vXchnge
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz