January 03, 2018
Conference Program at Communications Applications Expo is Packed Full of Invaluable Education
Trumbull, CT—January 3, 2018—TMC and PKE Consulting have developed a powerful conference program for Communications Applications Expo being held February 14-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The three day agenda is focused on the value, complexity, and options to integrate real time human interaction directly into applications. From Open Source to fully managed platforms to APIs in the cloud, Communications Applications Expo is designed to cover the landscape and the options. Collocated with ITEXPO, one of the largest remaining communications and technology conferences in the world, Communications Applications Expo is the dedicated forum for the industry to come together and learn.
“Whether at home or at work, applications have become the way the world communicates. The days of a stand-alone telephone system are long gone, application integrate systems are quickly becoming the new standard,” said Phil Edholm of PKE Consulting LLC. “The Communications Applications Expo conference program has been built to help the enterprise, reseller and developer communities capitalize on this change.”
The Conference program includes:
- Keynote Presentation by Dialpad
- Keynote Presentation by Juniper
- Keynote Presentation by Mitel
- Keynote Presentation by Windstream
- Keynote Presentation by IBM
- Keynote Presentation by Atlassian
Communications Applications sessions:
- Communications Applications - Changing the Way We Interact
- Changing Your Business with CPaaS
- Five Things to Look for in a CPaaS Vendor
- IP Based Communications - WebRTC and the Internet
- APIs for CPaaS
- CPaaS vs. Enterprise Communications Platform for Application Support
- CPaaS Implementation Costs
- Integrating with Speech Engines
- Implementing WebRTC in 2018
- WebRTC vs. Other IP Options
- WebRTC and VR/AR
- User Interfaces with WebRTC
- Managing Security in a WebRTC World
- Impact of Net Neutrality Changes on WebRTC-based Solutions
- Impact of Net Neutrality Changes on WebRTC-based Solutions Pt II
- Success in Communications Applications in 2018
Sessions, keynotes and speakers are updated daily. Check back here for frequent updates.
Registration for Communications Applications Expo is now open. For more information on Communications Applications Expo, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for Communications Applications Expo should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About PKE Consulting
PKE Consulting provides strategic consulting at the intersection of computing, networking, and communications. The company's primary focus is on how the integration of information and interaction can create value transformation for organizations. PKE Consulting services include organization planning for how to best utilize technologies for transformation. PKE Consulting also works to assure that the underlying network infrastructure is capable of supporting the new services. PKE Consulting provides services both to end user organizations and to vendors.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz