January 08, 2018
RTCWeb, Observables, nCore Communications Join the Startup Pavilion at ITEXPO in Florida
Trumbull, CT- January 8, 2018—TMC today announced RTCWeb, Observables, nCore Communications have joined the start up pavilion at ITEXPO to be held February 13-16 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/ Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. ITEXPO is the communications and business transformation event where influential buyers gather to make their purchase decisions. The enterprise mid-market, resellers and service providers attend for 3 full days of content, 6 collocated events, training opportunities, powerful keynotes, an interactive exhibit floor and hours of dedicated networking time.
“We are excited to welcome RTCWeb, Observables, nCore Communications to the startup pavilion at ITEXPO and look forward to seeing their unique solutions on the exhibit floor,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman.
Pavilion participants include:
- nCore Communications is a technology solution provider with headquarter in southern California. By developing new SW solutions, based on exiting established technologies, nCore’s technology and products have opened new market opportunities for private and public operators and service providers in wide areas such as Mobile, Enterprise, Industrial IoT and Cloud communications. nCore’s technology is leveraging well established technologies such as LTE, Ethernet, WiFi, Satellite, mmWave Radio, in novel and exciting new ways, to solve long-standing problems such as secure connectivity, mobility and service guarantees, at the same time as providing a scalable platform for supporting application and services.
- Observables Inc. provides cloud-based connected services that empower security, AV, IT, and smart-home dealers in delivering solutions to their customers. The AlwaysON™ Cloud Portal and Multi-Service IOBOT™ Signal Router integrate physical, logical, and cyber elements that provide robust connectivity, simplified deployment, remote monitoring, central station reporting, real time control, and self-healing solutions. Observables is privately held in Santa Barbara, California.
- RTCWeb is a startup and the brainchild of Galaxy Weblinks; your WebRTC technology partner. RTCWeb develops customized Real-time Communication solutions with flexible deployment across all devices & platforms. Connect anywhere, anytime on any device.
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsors, Digium®, Inc., Platinum sponsors, 888VoIP, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Sangoma, Sansay, Telnyx, Windstream, Yealink, Gold sponsors, ABP Tech, Snom/ Vtech, Speech Mobility, Verizon, Vitelity and vXchnge
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz