January 15, 2018
Ethereum to Speak at The Blockchain Event in Fort Lauderdale
Trumbull,CT – January 15, 2018 – TMC today announced, Steven Nerayoff the ICO Architect of Ethereum will speak at The Blockchain Event being held February 15-16, 2018 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/ Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This event is focused on how blockchain, one of the most important information technology inventions of our time, can lead to a mass transformation across industries. Through keynotes, breakout sessions, case studies and networking opportunities attendees will learn how to use blockchain technology to their strategic advantage. The two-day conference program was developed for entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, enthusiasts, executives, product managers and developers of both established enterprises and innovative startups.
“We are thrilled to welcome a pioneer like Steven Nerayoff to The Blockchain Event. As a prolific serial entrepreneur, attorney, inventor of 20 international patents and ICO Architect of Ethereum, his insight into how blockchain, cryptocurrencies and smart contracts will revolutionize the world will prove to be invaluable,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman
Speakers and sessions are updated daily. Check back here for frequent updates.
Registration for the Blockchain Event is now open. For more information, contact email@example.com . For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146.
For the latest Blockchain Event news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @BlockchainEvent.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Mandi Nowitz