January 19, 2018
Yeastar Will Debut Cloud PBX at ITEXPO East 2018
XIAMEN, CHINA / DALLAS, TX – January 17, 2018 – Yeastar (www.yeastar.com), a leading manufacturer of VoIP PBX systems and VoIP gateways, will hold the global premier for its latest cloud-based innovation, Yeastar Cloud PBX, at ITEXPO held February 14-16, 2018 at Broward County Convention Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. As one of the most highly anticipated telecommunication events of the year, ITEXPO brings together IT professionals and experts to explore the latest technology and trends in cloud, VoIP, WebRTC, unified communications and much more. During the expo, the Yeastar team will be located at booth 527, holding live demonstrations of Yeastar Cloud PBX and its primary feature highlights as well as giving industry insight into the continued growth of cloud-based telephony and hosted PBX business.
“We are excited to be back at ITEXPO East again this year,” said Alan Shen, CEO of Yeastar, “We deem ITEXPO a great platform to launch our brand new offering, Yeastar Cloud PBX, to the world. Having been field-tested in the beta program, this profitable multi-instance hosted business voice solution could be a perfect fit for most of the ITEXPO attendees.”
If you are planning to head over to ITEXPO East 2018, be sure to add a visit to the Yeastar booth to your agenda. Click here to get your FREE Pass. Yeastar prepares you a marvelous chance to try Yeastar Cloud PBX at first hand.
Yeastar Cloud PBX – designed for your hosted PBX business
· Private-branded: Self host Yeastar Cloud PBX in your data center, fully virtualized platform or public cloud platform. Yeastar leaves you complete freedom to sell it as you own it.
· Central Management: Create and manage PBX instances in Yeastar Management Plane (YMP), where real-time status of CPU, network, memory and storage is all displayed.
· Rapid Scalability: Easily expand capacity including users and concurrent calls for each individual instance to address a wide range of customer needs.
· Rich functionality: Enjoy a comprehensive set of business communications features, including unified messaging, conferencing, IP phone auto provision, and more.
· Mobility: Leverage Linkus Mobile Client to have office extensions ring on iOS or Android mobile phones as well as reduce mobile voice charges.
Pre-show Seminar on Yeastar Cloud PBX
Kicking off the three-day exhibition, Yeastar will hold a pre-show seminar on February 13, 2018, at Room 210, Broward County Convention Center. This seminar consists of two recurring sessions delivered in English and Spanish both, where Yeastar executives will meet more people, dedicate more time to each of you, and present all-new products and features in detail. Refreshments will be served there.
9:30 – 11: 30 (English)
13:00 – 15:00 (Spanish)
Each attendee will get a FREE Yeastar Cloud PBX instance for you to field test right away. Attendance at the seminar is free, but seating is limited. For a more structured experience, register early: https://yeastar-itexpo-2018-seminar.eventbrite.com.
Yeastar specializes in the design and development of innovative telecommunications equipment, including VoIP PBX systems and VoIP gateways for the SMB. Founded in 2006, Yeastar has established itself as a global leader in the telecommunications industry with a global partner network and over 100,000 customers worldwide. Yeastar products have been consistently recognized in the industry for their high performance and innovation. For more information about Yeastar or to become a Yeastar partner, please visit www.yeastar.com.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
· Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
· Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
· In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
· Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
· Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
· Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Edited by Mandi Nowitz