March 06, 2018
MSP Expo Partners with ITEX and Invites Thought Leaders to Speak at May Event in Las Vegas
The leading conference for MSPs in the telecom space announces it will accept speaking proposals for second event in 2018.
Trumbull, CT – March 6, 2018 – TMC today announced it has opened the call for speakers for MSP Expo held May 16-17, 2018 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. MSP Expo brings together telecom MSP professionals and thought leaders to network and explore the latest innovations and business practices. MSP Expo is collocated with ITEX, the largest and most extensive national trade show connecting vendors and resellers in the office technology space.
“The opportunity for MSPs to increase revenue is seemingly endless, however, keeping up with the latest trends and technologies can be a daunting task,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “MSP Expo attendees rely on our speakers to manage their recurring revenue business, cross-sell, up sell and generate more profit while keeping customers happy. Being a part of this event offers speakers the opportunity to be seen as industry leaders.”
MSP Expo conference organizers are looking for speakers and panelists to discuss the following topics:
- To Cloud or Not to Cloud
- Competing with cloud providers to reclaim market value
- Five mistakes you may be making with your managed services business
- Adding telecom/UC/Collaboration/Video to your existing managed offerings
- Addressing security as an MSP
- Backup as an easy revenue stream for MSPs
- How automation can help build your managed services business?
To submit a proposal, interested speakers should complete the online form by March 8, 2018 here: http://www.mspexpo.com/west/call-for-speakers.aspx#form . Speakers must adhere 100% to TMC’s “no commercialism” policy. If speakers cannot avoid commercialism, please do not submit a proposal.
Questions regarding speaking opportunities at MSP Expo should be sent to Dave Rodriguez at 203-852-6800 x146 or Erik Linask at 203-852-6800 x284.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For media inquiries, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest MSP Expo news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @MSPExpo.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
203-852-6800 x 170
Edited by Mandi Nowitz