Disruptive technologies are changing the face of real-time communications, yet questions remain regarding what effect they will have on enterprises, end-users and service providers. Get the facts about SIP trunking, Unified Communications (UC) and WebRTC in this free, three-day educational seminar series at ITEXPO.
Get Your Free Pass Now!
The SIP Trunking, Unified Communications & WebRTC Seminars include:
Tuesday, August 12
SIP Trunking, UC Academy (Certificate Program)
◦ SIP Explained
◦ Economics of SIP
◦ Technical Considerations for SIP Trunking
◦ DEEP DIVES: The IP-PBX, Service Provider and E-SBC
◦ Hosted Unified Communications
◦ Monetizing UC and SIP Trunking
Wednesday, August 13
Beyond Telephony: SIP, UC and WebRTC
◦ WebRTC Introduction and Overview
◦ Enabling WebRTC in the Enterprise
◦ Economics of WebRTC
◦ Crossfire with Carl Ford: WebRTC: Where Are We Now?
◦ Disaster Recovery
Thursday, August 14
Schedule meetings with Ingate Systems
Technology Marketing Corporation
800 Connecticut Avenue, 1st Floor,
Norwalk, CT 06854 USA
Ph: 800-243-6002, 203-852-6800; Fx: 203-853-2845