July 15, 2013
ITEXPO Welcomes New Gold Sponsors to Communications and Technology Event
Norwalk, CT—July 15, 2013—Today, TMC announced that 12 new companies have signed on as Gold Sponsors for ITEXPO Las Vegas: 888VoIP, ABP Tech, BlackBerry, FreePBX, Sagemcom, Sangoma, ShoreTel Sky, snom, Taqua, Yealink, Vitelity Communications and Voxbone. The event will be held August 27-29, 2013, at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas and is the world’s largest and best-attended business technology trade show.
The ITEXPO conference program will focus on new technologies, regulatory issues and trends in the IP communications, mobility and wireless, IT management and customer experience and interaction market segments.
ITEXPO Gold Sponsors include:
- 888 VoIP, the trusted advisor for VoIP resellers and integrators. Through its VIP (Value in Partnership) Partner Program, the company works with manufacturers to handle product distribution, technical support, warranty management and solutions integration.
- ABP Tech, the leading specialty distributor for high-end technology products in the fields of information technology and telecommunications. The company concentrates on IP telephony, IP surveillance and IP paging.
- BlackBerry, formally Research In Motion (RIM), a global leader in wireless innovation, revolutionized the mobile industry with the introduction of the BlackBerry solution in 1999. Since then, BlackBerry products and services have continued to change the way millions of people around the world stay connected.
- FreePBX, a community of developers and contributors who make complicated phone system software easy to use and functional. Its solutions have become the most widely deployed Open Source PBX platform in use across the world.
- Sagemcom, the global leader in advanced fax server solutions for IP networks. Its solutions leverage IP telephony, UC and ECM systems.
- Sangoma, whose portfolio of products enables service providers, carriers, enterprises, SMBs and OEMs to interconnect and leverage existing infrastructure for maximum financial return while still delivering the most advanced applications and services from the newest technology available.
- ShoreTel Sky, a pioneer in hosted VoIP phone systems. It is a national company providing more than 2,500 companies with enterprise-class phone systems.
- Snom, which develops and produces VoIP telephones for business communications based on the open standard SIP (Session Initiation Protocol). The devices are suitable for use in all business environments ranging from home offices to small- and medium-sized enterprises and large corporations.
- Taqua, which was founded in 1998 to develop next-generation telecommunications systems and applications. The company has evolved into a leading supplier of products and services that enable a seamless user experience as carriers transition into VoIP, IMS, Wi-Fi and 4G/LTE. Today, hundreds of carriers utilize Taqua to cost effectively provide a full array of revenue-generating broadband and mobile applications to all types of communication devices.
- Vitelity Communications, a leader in wholesale VoIP, fax and SMS services that focuses on building the most rock-solid voice infrastructure that ensures customers get the best voice quality and availability.
- Voxbone, which provides automated and quality access to the global voice network infrastructure by combining the main advantages of the current system with the advantages of all-IP. The company is the only operator of its kind with self-owned licenses, telephone number ranges and network infrastructure in its footprint.
- Yealink, the industry’s leading provider of VoIP phone and IP communication solutions. It ensures that people are able to connect and cooperate easily from their desktops, classrooms, meetings, conferences and mobile devices.
“We are honored to have such leaders and pioneers within the communications space support ITEXPO as Gold Sponsors,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO at TMC and conference chairman for ITEXPO. “The industry knowledge and innovation they will bring to Las Vegas this year will be a great resource for our attendees.”
ITEXPO Las Vegas is also supported by Platinum Sponsors NETXUSA, Interactive Intelligence, Sansay and AudioCodes.
Registration for ITEXPO is now open contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131 for more information.
Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano, 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino, 203-852-6800 x109. For media registration, contact Ashley Baster.
For more news on ITEXPO, follow @ITEXPO on Twitter.
TMC is a global, integrated media company that supports clients' goals by building communities in print, online, and face to face. TMC publishes multiple magazines including Cloud Computing, M2M Evolution, CUSTOMER, and Internet Telephony. TMCnet is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries, and is read by as many as 1.5 million unique visitors monthly. TMC produces a variety of trade events, including ITEXPO, the world's leading B2B communications event, as well as industry events: 3D Printing Conference & Expo; Asterisk World; AstriCon; ChannelVision (CVx) Expo; Cloud4SMB Expo; DevCon5 - HTML5 & Mobile App Developers Conference; M2M Evolution Conference & Expo; Secure Mobility Conference; Software Telco Congress, StartupCamp; Super Wi-Fi and Shared Spectrum Summit; SIP Trunking-Unified Communications Seminars; Wearable Tech Conference & Expo; WebRTC Conference & Expo; and more. Visit TMC Events for additional information.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Edited by Rich Steeves