October 12, 2015
ITEXPO Awards Best Business Technology Solutions and Services
Anaheim event names the winners of Best in Show Awards
Norwalk, Conn. – Oct. 12, 2015 -- TMC today named the winners of the Best in Show Awards at ITEXPO Anaheim, held October 5-8, 2015, at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, Calif. The Best in Show Awards program recognizes ITEXPO exhibitors demonstrating creative and technologically innovative solutions or services. Submissions were judged on feature set, ability to work with existing standards and products, and contribution to the development of future communications products and services.
TMC awarded the following innovative companies with a 2015 ITEXPO Anaheim Best in Show Award:
Best On-site Launch
- Call Cabinet – ATMOS for Skype for Business
- Numonix – RECITE 3.0
Best SMB Solution
- AudioCodes – OneBox 365
- Jabra – Speak 810
Best Enterprise Solution
- Fiber Mountain – Optical Path Exchange
- IR – Prognosis
Best Cloud Solution
- SIAS – SIAS Partner Program
- Vialect – Noodle
Most Innovative Solution
- Fanvil – SIP Video Intercom
- Nectar – UCMP for Skype for Business
“The caliber of exhibitors at ITEXPO gets better with each event and Anaheim was no exception. Each company presented an array of powerful and exciting solutions, which made it difficult to choose the award recipients. However the Best in Show Award recipients went above and beyond at demonstrating innovative technological advancements, competitive differentiation and excellence in addressing market need and relevance, said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman.
“We look forward to seeing more cutting-edge products and solutions from these companies in the future.”
ITEXPO Anaheim is supported by Diamond Sponsor: Microsoft; Platinum Sponsors: Fiber Mountain, NETXUSA, FreePBX Sangoma, Sansay, Yealink, Content Boost; Gold Sponsors: NetSapiens, Taqua, Vitelity
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jennifer Terentiuk. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Jennifer Terentiuk / email@example.com
Marketing Director for Events
203-852-6800 x 125
Edited by Stefania Viscusi