November 09, 2015
ITEXPO Florida Conference Program Now Available
Norwalk, Conn – November 9, 2015 -- TMC announced the conference program for the upcoming ITEXPO, being held January 25 – 28, 2016, at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Conference sessions will take place beginning January 25 – 28 and the Exhibits will open on January 26 – 28. ITEXPO is the business technology event bringing together service providers, enterprises, government agencies, resellers, vendors and developers to discuss the latest innovations that are changing the marketplace.
The conference program features tracks focusing on: Business Transformation, Communications/Collaboration [Presented by SCTC], Lawful Intercept, Marketing/Customer Engagement, MSP Expo, Network Transformation, Security and Unified Communications.
“The education and case studies featured throughout ITEXPO will help all professionals gain the expertise to succeed in the future,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “Companies of all sizes and sectors within the market will be at ITEXPO to develop new business relationships, grow existing partnerships and adopt more intelligent strategies.”
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsor: Digium; Platinum Sponsors: 888VoIP, Content Boost, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Sansay, Windstream, Yealink; Gold Sponsors: ABP Tech, NetSapiens, Snom, Taqua, Vitelity, and Vodia Networks
For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jennifer Terentiuk. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Jennifer Terentiuk / email@example.com
Marketing Director for Events
203-852-6800 x 125
Edited by Kyle Piscioniere