December 03, 2015
ITEXPO Launches IDEA Showcase & Invites Startups to Pitch Their Solutions
New Showcase Celebrates Innovation, Disruption, Evolution and Acceleration
Norwalk, CT – December 3, 2015 – TMC today announced the IDEA Showcase at ITEXPO and has opened a Call for Participants for the event on Wednesday, January 27, 2015, at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center, Fort Lauderdale, Florida. As part of ITEXPO, taking place from January 25-28, IDEA Showcase offers a forum for new companies to take center stage and present their innovative ideas and business plans.
During IDEA Showcase, startups will have the opportunity to cut through the industry clutter and pitch their ideas to a panel of judges and an audience full of industry experts, media, investors and end users. Judging will be based on the submission of a completed entry form plus a 5 minute live demonstration.
“IDEA Showcase at ITEXPO celebrates the innovation that arises from the competitive nature of startups while also giving them the rare opportunity to present their business live to the thousands of potential investors, partners and customers,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We’re excited to highlight the cutting-edge technologies on the verge of transforming the entire communications industry.”
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsor: Digium; Platinum Sponsors: 888VoIP, Content Boost, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, Sansay, Windstream, Yealink; Gold Sponsors: ABP Tech, Netsapiens, Snom, Taqua, Vitelity, Vodia Networks and Voxbone
Registration for IDEA Showcase is also now open, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131 for more information. For media inquiries, contact Jennifer Terentiuk.
Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for IDEA Showcase should contact TMC's Maureen Gambino, 203-852-6800 x109, or TMC’s Joe Fabiano, 203-852-6800 x132.
For the latest IDEA Showcase news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Jennifer Terentiuk / firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Director for Events
203-852-6800 x 125
Edited by Kyle Piscioniere