January 15, 2016
Fone.Do to Exhibit at ITEXPO Florida 2016
Company to showcase Fone.Do WebRTC PBX January 25-28 at world’s leading business technology show
New York, NY – January 14, 2016. Fone.Do announced today that it will be showcasing its disruptive WebRTC based PBX for small businesses at ITEXPO, held January 25-28, 2016 at Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. ITEXPO is the world’s leading business technology tradeshow, and will converge education, innovation and networking across the entire community of IT professionals and thought leaders. Meet Fone.Do at ITEXPO at booth 636 to learn more about the Fone.Do 3 minute PBX setup that anyone can do.
At ITEXPO, executives, technology buyers, sellers, resellers and manufacturers from companies of all sizes and industries will assemble to forge new business partnerships, collaborate and learn together and from one another. Dozens of conferences sessions, keynotes and panels will be focused on helping attendees move their businesses forward.
Moshe Maeir, CEO and Founderof Fone.Do, said, “We are excited to launch our self service hosted pbx at ITEXPO. Our “White Label” solution is a perfect fit for most of the ITEXPO attendees.”
In recognition of its disruptive nature, Fone.Do has been selected to present together with a limited amount of startups at the ITEXPO IDEA Showcase.
Registration for ITEXPO is now open. For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Fone.Do has developed a WebRTC based PBX for small businesses that anyone can setup in 3 minutes. Fone.Do works on your web browser, mobile and desk phone
Resellers, ISPs, MSPs and Service Providers will find the Fone.Do “White Label” solution as a very easy top sell and support solution.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
TMC Media and Analyst Contact:
Marketing Director for Events
203-852-6800 x 125 / email@example.com
Edited by Kyle Piscioniere