February 02, 2016
ITEXPO Awards Best Business Transforming Communications Solutions and Services
Fort Lauderdale event names the winners of Best in Show Awards
Norwalk, Conn – February 2, 2016 -- TMC today named the winners of the Best in Show Awards at ITEXPO held January 25-28, 2016 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. The Best in Show Awards program recognizes ITEXPO exhibitors demonstrating creative and technologically innovative solutions or services. Submissions were judged on feature set, ability to work with existing standards and products, and contribution to the development of future communications products and services.
TMC awarded the following innovative companies with a 2016 ITEXPO Florida Best in Show Award:
Best Service Provider Solution
- CallCabinet - Atmos v2.0 for Asterisk
- Fiber Mountain - CrossCage Plus
Best Large Enterprise Solution
- Dialogic - PowerVille Load Balancer
Best SMB Solution
- JeraSoft - VoIP Carrier Suite
- MKN Group - VoIP Chest 101
Best Customer Service Solution
- VoiceNation - OpenAnswer
- Voxbone - WebRTC Widget Generator
Best Consumer Offering
- Fanvil - Door Phone & Intercom
Best Cloud Solution
- AxiaTP - Kerauno
- Fone.do - Fone.do
- Telinta - Virtual Office
Most Innovative Product
- Marketopia - Lead Machine
- teli - teli API
Best On-Site Product Launch
- Sangoma - FaxStation
- VoIP Innovations - DID Wizard
“With each event, we are more impressed with the number of exhibitors presenting innovative and exciting solutions. Each company brings a unique and equally important prospective, however, the Best in Show Award recipients were unmatched in technological advancements, competitive differentiation and excellence in addressing market need and relevance,” said Rich Tehrani, TMC CEO and conference chairman. “We can’t wait to check back in with these companies at the ITEXPO 2017 and see how their solutions have evolved.”
ITEXPO is supported by Diamond Sponsor: Digium; Platinum Sponsors: 888VoIP, Content Boost, Fiber Mountain, Grandstream, NETXUSA, Sangoma, Sansay, Windstream, Yealink; Gold Sponsors: ABP Tech, NetSapiens, Snom, Taqua, Vitelity, Vodia Networks, Voxbone and Work Market.
ITEXPO will return to the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center on February 7-9, 2017. For more information or to register for ITEXPO, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media inquiries, contact Jennifer Terentiuk. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages for ITEXPO should contact TMC's Joe Fabiano at 203-852-6800 x132 or Maureen Gambino at 203-852-6800 x109.
For the latest ITEXPO news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @ITEXPO.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and
overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Media and Analyst Contact:
Jennifer Terentiuk / email@example.com
Marketing Director for Events
203-852-6800 x 125
Edited by Kyle Piscioniere